Friday 28 October 2016

JUBAL'S RADICAL FAITH FILLED PRAYER GOD LET US SETTLE THIS



I admit you clearly stated that I should Call the Father's Kingdom down to earth (Mathew 6:10). I equally admit I have always settled for taking the earthly kingdom to the heavenly Kingdom. Now let us settle this.

You told me to love my enemies (Mathew 5:43-48) I have obeyed.

You particularly asked me to pray for those who persecute me (Mathew 5:44). That I have kept.

I obediently follow the Apostle's call to live in peace with others (Roman's 12:18
And Hebrew 12:14)

In the scripture you gave me no option but to seek peace:
Zacharias 8:19
Psalm 34:14
1Peter 3:11
2Timothy 2:22
2Coribtians 13:11
Mark 9:50
1 Thessalonians 5:13
I have obeyed these too.

Because it is your call that i live in peace with others regardless of whatever cause I faithfully kept to that. I and most of my brothers and sisters can firmly say as in Romans 14:19, because you Lord said it "So then we pursued (sic) the things which make for peace and the building up of one another".

All these never made the enemy settle for same peace I gave him for though I give them peace and " I am for peace, but when I speak, They are for
war". (Psalm 120:7)

In Exodus 20:13 you said I should not murder, I am keeping that too.

Recall you commanded me thus "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself", (Luke 10:27). I have been faithful to that to the best of my ability.

I always bear in mind that in Genesis 9:6 you commanded that "Whoever sheds man's blood, By man his blood shall be shed, For in the image of God He made man.

Also in Exodus 21:12 you repeat, "He who strikes a man so that he dies shall surely be put to death. I never let these off my mind.
Your scripture reminds me on how you are not happy with murderers, shading of blood or anything of that sort and how you have sued to deal with them who are guilty of that as contained in:
Genesis 4:8-23
Genesis 9:5,6
Exodus 21:14,20,29,
Leviticus 24:21
Deuteronomy 5:17
Deuteronomy 19:11-13
2 Samuel 12:9,10
2 Kings 21:16
2 Chronicles 24:22
Psalm 10:8-11
Proverbs 1:11,18
Isaiah 26:21
Jeremiah 26:15
Matthew 5:21,22
Acts 28:4
Romans 13:9
Galatians 5:21
1 Timothy 1:9
James 2:11,13
1 John 3:12-15

More clearly you said I should not revenge for vengeance is yours as contain in:
Romans 12:19 and Deuteronomy 32:35.

This clearly proves that the war is yours and you disapprove of me fighting your war.

Now let us talk this reason this together. My people, I mean your very own people are killed, their properties destroyed and you who is all seeing is seeing.

Innocent blood flow the land and the cry for vengeance much more than the blood of Abel did, and you are Listening.

Your people accepted to be termed overpowered in obedience to your word trusting you who is all powerful owns the war.

In 2 Chronicle 20:15 your prophet spoke "Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the LORD says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's.

God. I do not stand to remind you what I know you are true to (your words) but I stand this morning, by invocation of your word, I stand on the authority you have given me when you tagged me your son. I stand by faith, I hold on your words. And invoke your anger on your enemies as I call you with a big voice; OH GOD OF ISA'AC, GOD OF JACOB, GOD OF ABRAHAM, GOD OF OUR FOREFATHERS, GOD OF OUR GENERATION. arise in anger, arise with might, arise with fury, arise in BATTLE and fight your WAR.

ARISE OH LORD AND LET YOUR ENEMIES BE SCATTERED. Prove to them you are the one true God. The time have come for you, your people have endued enough. I Invoke the spirit of the dead victims of our attackers never to rest until you avenge there dead. I invoke the blood of the innocent victims to cry out until the enemy is brought down.

I have prayed for conversion, now I ask for vengeance.

I am sure I am not asking too much of you. All I ask is that you fight your battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment