Sunday 9 October 2016

I WISH IT WAS OR CAN BE THOUGHT AS THIS


[The manifesto of a good father and savior]

Key:
Father= President cum party leader.
Family= Party.
Children= Party members.
Children's friends= Members of other parties.
Neighborhood= Nigeria
Society= Nigeria.

      ...

When I finally become a father, I should have changed myself into a jolly good fellow then. My project then to effect a change in the world would better begin by educating my children and disciplining them in a way corruption will be disgusting to them. If in fact they get corrupt before becoming my children, I will begin the corruption fight on them, I will sanitize them and since I know there is always a history I will forget the past and shall condemn non of them nor there friends out there. I will simply correct their consciences by a radical intolerance to any reflection of their past evils.
If any one would be shown Mercy on any corruption charge it shall not be any of my children. As a father I will never forget the fact that if all others are corrupt my children could be worse. But I shall appeal to the hearts of all just may be few may want to surrender what they have illegally acquired or some part of it. Since I would forgive the past of all I shall keep it a reference point so that any unrepentant show would be dealt with mercilessly.
The court shall not entertain any trial against any body under my influence. I shall be more interested in  sincerely playing my fatherly role and ensure everyone is free to exercise his role with no interference from any force.
I shall employ the services of all within my neighborhood especially in areas I know they truly better suit since for sure we are all members of a one big society before reducing ourselves to our little tents. I will show I am in a society first before belonging to any other association like my family. And that my family exists just so the society may exist. That also would show I am aware of the fact that since I am a product of society I should give back to society by helping it to grow.
I shall fight corruption to the root and not merely cutting down it branches. I shall kill corruption and not the corrupt for my interest shall be in salvaging the corrupt who is the first victim of the corruption in him.
My heart, while I do all these, please never feel you are the heart of a saint because I am corrupt myself.

J.F Dabo
In case you find this useful be free to share, publish and republish, quote ..Just don't forget to acknowledge. #Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment