Friday 14 October 2016

ASTAR BAVO IS BORN


Laying tightly twiddling low,
Then a sound of joy I hear,
From the distant desert flies,
A bird of joy for birth annouced
Such as parrots' sounding praise.

What will be the wailer's trust,
Could the joy join countless cods?
What a sound so sound at night,
Could the night dwell just in me?

But now so clear a board I see,
Gently, gently flowing fast,
As on a day at mesa we stood,
When the air produced the mist.

A child is born they seem to sing,
A Star to live Esther be becalled,


Now my eyes so mesty grew,
As I watch the cause of joy,
Joy at last at home have come,
When a queen in majesty march,
A birth so great as England coronate her queen.

A child is born they seem to sing,
A star to live, Esther to be called,
Brightly shinning the Best so Shown.

Some more the birds so loud shall sing,
All shall stand in nicely shades,
And the earth shall dance in turns,
Esther Bavo's Birth it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment