Sunday 9 October 2016

IF YOU CAN NOT DO THEM GOOD DO NOT DO THEM HARM EITHER


Many people are unsuccessful today not because they are destined to remain unsuccessful despite their efforts. You have been taught that the unsuccessful are victims of their own doing because the either are lazy, lack focus, with no vision or lack the skills.

But I bring you a new teaching that: many are not successful today because they are still waiting for that one enemy before whom God have promised to set a table for them. They have the cup, it is full, just not yet over flowing.

What they need now is an assistance from friends and love ones that will sustain them to that moment when the shall be so celebrated.

There is no danger in helping them, it does not reduce your worth nor does it make them better now or in the future than you. One thing is sure, a slave cannot be better than his good master no can a student be better than his good teacher, the slave and the student can only be who they can be but can never compete with the master or teacher. But there is danger in not helping them if you are in position to. It turns you into an enemy of God and of them, and it automatically makes you the enemy the shall be celebrated upon.

Take time out to meditated deeply.

1. How many times have I refused to assist those who genuinely are in need.

2. How many times have I frustrated the efforts of my subjects because I do not want them to be where I am?

3. How many times have I rather sold the opportunities of those behind me to the undeserving for my greed and selfishness?

4. How many times have I hidden my subjects files so they never get promoted.

5. How many times have I set huddles for others so they would fall where I succeeded?

6. How many times have I placed people at unfavorable positions that they may be dependent and worship me?

7. How many times have I helped others just to gain self glory?


8. How many times have I 'helped' others with the aim of doing them harm?

9. How many times have I helped others to their doom.

10. For how long have I been an enemy?

Sadly many would want to be the first and last Principal, Lecturer, Priest, Successful Politician, Director, PhD holder, Graduate ... from their village that the would do whatever possible to ensure no one gets where they are. The peak of greed ehhhhhn?

You never can tell, you might have spend all the years preparing a place for yourself, your children or your Children's Children to be taking into slavery when you should be busy expanding your empire through your good works on others.

I beg you with anything you hold sacred, as you go out today, do yourself and the generation behind you some good by avoiding anything dirty today especial doing bad to the little ones of God.

IF YOU CANNOT DO THEM GOD, DON'T DO THEM HARM else I weep for you and your generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment