Thursday 13 October 2016

AN EPISTLE FROM THE WORLD BEYOND THE TESTIMONY OF ONE WHO KNOWS: SIR IBRAHIM PATRICK YAKOWA STILL ALIVE

BY
JUBAL FREE-MAN
DABO

Dear World,
I was inspired to write, and with a heart full of joy, lips full of “Halleluiah ”, a face covered with smiles and a hand trembling in hestful delight, I took my pen seat and drop you this piece.  A piece to make the world go wow! A piece to give hope to the living, a piece to testify the ever living Hero, a piece to expose the hidden fact ‘Sir Ibrahim Patrick Yakowa, CON, KSM, KSG, Danmasanin Gwong and Executive Governor of dear a age in  Kaduna State is ever more and alive.’

It was pass nine o’clock pm as I was listening to the National Net Work News at home with my parent; that a call came in, rushing into the bed room I picked the call that reported ‘… have you heard? our Governor is Late.. ’ ‘what……?’ as a shock held me to the ground, it was unbelievable, ‘it cannot be true…’ I said! He just observed the Christmas Carol; He was at Kagoma not so  long to  supervise the ongoing renovation work  at the Rural Hospital, no it can not be true… but Agnes was so optimistic about it since it is all over the internet. Left speechless I requested ‘permit me a minute let me verify the news’. I dialed a friends line at the Government House who confirmed this sad news. But still yet, I was so sure as now that He never died, He is still living.
Now I write this from where he is, as he directed in confirmation of His ever presence in the world today and always.

MY TESTIMONY
I begin my part of this testimony with a flash back at the Gurara nation Before Yakowa  (BY) when the Gurara  man was speechless, humbled than should, rejected where he is most needed, marginalized at home, when the Gurara nation suffered self colonialism, when we fought our self to the glory of the guest, injured ourselves, killed ourselves and almost buried our selves. We where the makers of our doom, the breakers of our bounds, the foes of our lives.
At the Pre-Yakowa age, I had a dream, I saw dawn breaking, my great grand Dad will always come visiting singing ‘it shall be well’. Hope came, prosperity showed , indeed hope came home. A new Gurara nation is formed.

At Mid-Yakowa, enlightenment came increasing like wild fire, the age we saw greatness and in the Gurara man’s hopeless past came forth a broken trail and a blazing fruitfulness. An age when the unknown became most known, the rejected became universally accepted and celebrated. The Gurara nation; a home for exemplary leadership they will now and forever say. In deed there are many Israel to whom God keeping His promise of old. From 1967 through 2007 kindly note the number seven (7). The highest Gurara could attend was the kitchen… I mean the helper, except  for the brief yet everlasting years of this age of Mid-Yakowa (MY), though so short an age.

Good leadership is life saving, and that is the fate of Sir. Yakowa. with just few years in office he gained everlasting life a reason I testify He is still living. When all earth is mourning and wailing ‘he is gone’ he lives, when the world thought she would have forgotten him, he lives, yes he lives again. Come with me to where Yakowa is, though a long journey, however we shall get there, he is always every where at every time but just come with me I say, we shall get there.

On the day of His supposed burial, I was with him in the farms some where within the state tiling the soil on the one hundred and eighty six (186) tractors he alone is operating while you all were crying ‘he is gone’. You where settling him to mother earth while he was there working hard to improve your agriculture. I thought Hon Ramalan Ibrahim Giwa, his Hon. Commissioner for Agriculture will meet  us there but before he got there we where long gone.

We returned to the city to keep it clean and he Yakowa was single handedly operating the twenty three refuse collection vans evacuating refuse and living a healthy environment. I was however distracted by the sound of a great Moab gathered to buy Kerosene at N 50 per litre from the trucks of Yakowa’s Kero-Direct scheme, with seven thousand commercial motorcycle riders waiting in there branded crash helmet provided by Yakowa. I could hear Hon. Suleman Yahaya Richifa his  Hon. Commissioner of works and transport saying ‘Yakowa is protecting us all.’ Meeting  Hon. Nazifi Jibrin Mohammed he will tell you to Our youth Yakowa was alleviating poverty through the computers, generators and sewing machines while we were just mourning him. 

I went with Yakowa distributing drugs to different hospitals in Kaduna State while you were mourning. And now, when I say he lives You take it for the impossible. The amassing part of it all is, each day that passes by, he is still performing all these work. What I report about here is ‘ a tip of the iceberg’, because Yakowa is resolve to lift Kaduna State to a greater height and he is doing it already.

Dear Brothers, the next time you travel around Kaduna State, watch out carefully, pretty sure Yakowa will be by the road side biding you farewell, especially at such roads as Hayin danmani-Rigasa, Cemetery road in Sabon Gari, Soba-Ikara, Jere Kurmin Jibrin road, Kamfani Zango-Igabi dawaki, Spurto Lamba Zango road, Manchok – Kagoro road, Bundu Kahugu road to mention but a few. Certainly you will see him at the Kaduna fourth bridge, holding the pillars, be sure to meet Him there. Should you not understand your body system on your way, feel free to branch in to any of the health centres for effective treatment courtesy of Yakowa in any of the three Senatorial zones. I cannot say all where he is but just be sure, he is every where any time and is really working hard for us all. He had done many things and is still doing many more that these pages cannot contain, however, a little is recorded her that You may believe, thought he is no more, God raised him from the dead and he is still living in his many works where he will dwell forever. He is there doing the things he knows how to do best as man beyond men. Listen to Dr. Sheu Mahdi, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Dialogue Computers Limited, Kaduna  will support me in his definition of Yakowa.
Sees him as a man with a stubborn and unapologetic strength to survive all situations irrespective of obstacles on the wat …  see how he (Yakowa) is able to survive death after death? The Dr. continued, with a renewing zeal and commitment topartake, participate and contribute wherever, whenever, and howsoever, he is involved, always leaving indelible marks behind for all time to come… see how he (Yakowa) is still working like a spirit every where at all times?... Dr. Mahdi is still not done yet, … A true Nigerian who is always ready to follow less followed roads in search of solutions often times exposed to chilly cold for others to remain warm or to extreme heat for others to enjoy the cool…  you see how he denounced matter, taking with him only his substance that your matter  may gain protection and enjoy all human good you dicerve? Dr.Mahdi will conclude description of Yakowa as… A conscious and cautious person, who knows when to take calculated risk in search of result. A cool, calm level headed, methodical and polished administrator. A private diplomat with an etra ordinarycapacity which eventually consigned him to a unique page of being an owner of the most cherished curriculum Vitae never achieved by any Nigerian to date as testified by his public service record, which commenced in 1972 non stop and still counting. And I say tell me how such a man will ever die.
In this age that began in 2013, known as an age after Yakowa almost 001 AY, he just began a new life. Not really death.

PERSONAL TESTIMONY OF YAKOWA
Here I am directed to write as reply but a personal testimony of Yakowa himself who lives with us as before. It is a reply to the Hon. Sir. Allamagani H. Yohanna; a reply to his “A letter to my Boss”

Dear. Sir,
I am sure you would have received your reply by now, however, in case you are still yet to, he it is more clearly. In your letter, dated Thursday 20th December, 2012, you raised a lot of questions ranging from where I am going to Where am I now; I have directed my new secretary to reply you and Kaduna State thus:
 I am still ever more with you, yes your letter would not have reached me should you had send it through any of the addresses suggested in your letter because I am certainly not there, he said I should tell you he had to answer a more higher call which  he thought was a call to duty, little   did hi know it was a call to rest, an answer to Bishop Kuka’s advice on readjusting his schedule to drop the idea of working/meeting up till 0ne O’clock in the morning only to start again at five same morning.

He is not in Abuja as you suppose, he has not reached and may not reach the way and manner you expect, nor is he at Port Harcourt, Rotimi Ameachi himself will testify that to you when he finally reach Kaduna with his colleague because I was call home on my way and had to change plans, I was called to improve my eating habit, to reduce the strength of my labour and also the time too, as you will always advice. he said; I was called home to take a lasting sleep and rest. 

He wish that you help him deliver this message; to the owners of those many cars you saw at at the government house on the day of his departure for home, those gloomy faces. Tell them to stop the crying and wailing, to the group of women you saw with mummy when you got in take this message too, let the first Lady and the Vice president’s wife seat around mummy as they too hear my message. Let all the world here that I am not gone, I am with you all, I am with you in my new home. ‘The heart of the ’Gurara youth, still yet your governor in this my new home. Let your heart not be troubled, I am ever alive with you.
To my friends let them keep the love we share in this Gurara Youth the home where I dwell,  the should complete the project in this youth I so much labored to build and make a lasting place of my dwelling. You all my Elder-state men, Executive members, the Legislators, Judiciary, my Local Government Council Executives and all Kaduna state citizens has help so well in the administration of this state, I want you all to do same to my new home, ‘ the Gurara youth.’ give them a chance to serve their father land.

To Aunty Yawo tell her not to cry any more, I don’t love to see her in that condition, you too know that very well. When you get upstairs tell Kyola and Daa that I love them all and am in there brothers and sisters back home.
My Secretary, He called, permit me be a bit official with the name today, you asked where I am: and I am sure now you know where your Boss and Brother is, a place you cannot come yet you have him with you always.

He equally wants to remain you all, he said; remember always what I said at my inauguration in 2010, 'I am not a Christian governor, I am a Governor for all, irrespective of religious or tribal affiliation.’ That he said further is what I will continue to be in the Gurara youth. Tell the people of Kaduna he said, I love the peace we are enjoying now, the should keep this flag flying. Bearing in mind that God gave us our great religious of Islam and Christianity so as to build a world of love. That should be a blessing I pray you all and not a threat.  I assure you, the Gurara youth will accept the task of service to the state like I did with a deep sense of awe, personal humility and gratitude to God Almighty.

He emphasized that you tell every one to take the Homily delivered by Bishop Hassan Kuka on Thursday 20th December, 2012 at my home Church in Fadan Kagoma not for a joke but as a message from my   heart through his Lordship’s Lips. He also said, copies of this homily be stored in all Libraries especially in Kaduna State and Nigeria as a whole. He said ‘’ seek me not where I cannot be but where I am, and where I am, not all will come but all can come that live in humility, justice, peace and mutual love  see you soon he said. 

Lastly to you also he request;  extend my regard in love to my brothers and co-workers in this service, the PDP family under whose trust I gain acceptance, My traditional Fathers makers and custodians of the customs that so molded me. My Spiritual Fathers; all around the world; from the Vatican back home in Nigeria. My worthy brothers and Sisters the Knight and Ladies of St. Mulumba, the Papal Knight family world wide, My friends, My wife and Family, all peoples of Kaduna and the Gurara Family. I love you all.

TESTIMONY OF THE GURARA YOUTH.
This is the Gurara youth today; Yakowa has started a race we must continue, in humility, justice fairness, peace and love. He had set the ball rolling and we must play in fully spirit of sportsmanship, fearlessly as the hungry lion, bravely as the world’s greatest warriors we truly are. He have rekindled the strength of our ancestors so long buried in us; he is our model and we must follow him in true spirit of obedience, unity and in patience from step through step till we get to the top. He like Christ is the living stone of the Gurara nation, rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him. We too set ourselves close to him so that we too, his sons and brothers are ready to offer this scarifies of selfless service to God through humanity by which we will be made acceptable to God and his people. We too will become the living stones as he lives in us, making ourselves a living house for him in and for Gurara, Kaduna State, Nigeria and the world at large.

 YAKOWA IS NOT DEATH, YAKOWA STILL LIVES, HE LIVE IN US. 
This letter is not denying the fact that the plane crashed, that Yakowa was in the plane, that he died and was buried. No   it rather reaffirm those facts, while establishing also the fact that he died a fulfilled man, restructuring the minds of his youth and in away building the future. In this fact, he live in us, and shall forever be in us to inform our thinking and actions as it regards the building of our society.

I close saying; let Yakowa continue to live in us all. 
I remain faithfully the me you know. God bless Gurara, God bless Kaduna, and God bless Nigeria. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment