Sunday 11 September 2016

YOU KNOW I HAVE MET A NUMBER OF LADIES THAT WOULDN'T WANT NO RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN EVER, NEVER KNEW WHY UNTIL THIS EVENING WHEN I HAD TO GIVE A LISTEN EAR AND SOME HELP TO THIS.

"When it all began and before I visited his bed he always tells me 'I love you than anything' on some few occasions he told me 'I find myself loving you than my mum'. Now am carrying his child and I am the must 'careless person' he ever met, as if I forced myself on him. He suddenly forgets how he insisted, how I told him I was not ready for it. What should I do? No one seem to know his way about,,his line is active but he would not pick my calls. There is just no way I can keep this, I will flush it out".

Some men could be heartless you know!!!
She is now fine by God's grace she left happy and smiling and with a promise of keeping the pregnancy.
I only wish the head with the eye that reads this will learn something from it.

(Sharing with her permission)

No comments:

Post a Comment