Thursday 8 September 2016

LIFE

we make our world what we want of it, when we open people's file we realize life is worthless, but more evident in the seeming worthlessness of life is the reality that the conflict of, in and with life makes life even more best and worth than we could thing of. this fact is not all there is to life hence does not constitute a debunk of the thought of life as worthless. it only established the bases for a new point of view about life, a point of view that seeks to defined life as a mystery.
each time I watch the movies I see only a twist and play over conflict, I realize the duration of a movie is determined by how long the conflict lasts, the interest of a person is dependent on the quality and intensity of the conflict there in. so it is with life. if this be true, it is a matter of necessity then that we should say  Conflict is the spices of life.
Once in at our fun time that is often full of informing and educative arguments with friends on topics relating to politics, religion, faith, and contemporary ethical issues a friend (name withheld) would say "J.F, you always oppose me..." and my reply to him will be that "life is a game of opposite." I draw this believe from the 'secondary' composition of electricity that it is a combination of two opposing forces (+positive and -negative) and each time this reality dawn on us we know better that we could only catch fun for such a long time only as long as we could keep our separate ways as it concerns the topic. our fun is only a result of our disparity.
Sometimes ago a superior and elder in formation said to me "strong man! amidst all this how do you still push through this strongly with great comfort and happiness much more than the rest of us. you must have  a secrete to this" I smile with no words for deep down within me I knew he was out for a jest  venture. I simply said within me "this too shall pass away." Were it to be a sincere search for help and counselling I world have replied him thus "I am always ready so life never surprises me, I know with the hard way is a happy end so the goodies of life never distracts my being focus, and the hard times I expect always to come since they are my tools to building life fulfilling. Simply put; I walk on thorns happily, calm and in great comfort because I know they are my lead way to theTHRONE and I carry my cross with joy because I know the cross is what will be used to make my CROWN for the THRONE."
I challenge all that care to know to believe me when I say we all are crude gold, to achieve our worth we must pass through the baptism of fire and that baptism of fire is what you call CONFLICT or PROBLEMS of life, that I call the SPICES of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment