Thursday 8 September 2016

THE ROSE I CLASH IS GROWN


Windy windy Wednesday morning
Marching madly moving west
Then the fragrance of this rose
Striking strongly strangers strayed.

In my stray a Rose I met
In her fragrance way a gave
In her beauty erect I stood
Little little now she's grown

From above the song I hear
Majestic birth the heaven procclaims
Stregth for the weak in her it rests
Bording for the poor her shoulder lift.

Since I clash wisdom I learned
Such wit for fools her silence give
Blessings she needs heaven bestowed
Help from man Angels provide

What else but long life
What else but divine favour
What else but a glorious crown
What else but good health.

Precious rose grow in Splendour
At they step earth must turn
At thy knock doors must open
At thy search thy hands shall find
For favour favour is thy name...

No comments:

Post a Comment