Friday 10 February 2017

SOUTHERN KADUNA WILL SOON SING THIS SONG OF VICTORY - FM.J Dabo

I WISH THE WHOLE WORLD PRAYED THE LAUDS (MORNING PRAYER) WITH ME TODAY

our voices would have met the lord in the second psalm as it did in the days of the Exodus. And our killer would known we have a GOD

However it is not late, pray just the second canticle with me the Israelite's hymn of victory after crossing the Red Sea just as in the days of the revelation when those who overcame the beast sang this same hymn of Moses, the Servant of God” (Rev 15:2-3).

THE HYMN WE PRAY

The Lord is my strength, I will sing his praise: he is my salvation.
I will sing to the Lord, glorious his triumph!
  Horse and rider he has thrown into the sea!
The Lord is my strength, my song, my salvation.

  This is my God and I extol him,
  my father’s God and I give him praise.
The Lord is a warrior! ‘The Lord’ is his name.
The chariots of Pharaoh he hurled into the sea.
At the breath of your anger the waters piled high;
  the moving waters stood up like a dam.
The deeps turned solid in the midst of the sea.
The enemy said: ‘I will pursue and overtake them,
  I will divide the plunder, I shall have my will.
  I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them.’
You blew with your breath, the sea closed over them.

They went down like lead into the mighty waters.
Who is like you among the gods, O Lord,
  who is like you, so glorious in holiness,
  spreading fear through your deeds, you who do marvels?
You stretched forth your hand,
  the earth engulfed them;
your love has guided the people you redeemed,
  your power has led them to your holy dwelling-place.
You will lead them and plant them on your mountain,
  the place, O Lord, where you have made your home,
the sanctuary, Lord, which your hands have made.
  The Lord will reign for ever and ever.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
  as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
  world without end.
Amen.

....
This shall be Southern Kaduna Hymn forever in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment